Web traffic monitor for servers behind F5 BigIP

Web traffic monitor for servers behind F5 BigIP

NickFury
Hello,

We've got a pair of IIS servers that are sitting behind a BigIP load balancer. We want to get general stats (just a hitcount mainly) and most of the solutions I've seen rely on building reports from the IIS logs. I know I could do that and just basically multiply by 2 to get semi-accurate stats, but there's got to be a simpler way to do this. On the BigIP main web interface, they reference an f5isapi.dll library that, I assume, is loaded into an IIS box for some sort of monitoring. But documentation on what exactly it does and how it does it is proving to be a task.
Anyone ever done anything like this?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.