Technology and volunteers

Leo Harwood

Re: Technology and volunteers

Nik Peran
Administrator
This request is somewhat outside the scope of this Forum. Try emailing Crispin Roberts at DSR. He's in charge of the Club Talk project and offered to put some materials together for you at our last meeting. If you want free courses on learning web technologies the W3Shools website is an excellent resource. Perhaps you could list the actual types of training programs you are looking for?
Nik Peran :: Hyperlink Studio

Re: Technology and volunteers

Isaak
Hi Leo,

This is the same problem I found, and after listening to multiple DSR seminars I wanted to execute on the theory but couldn't find the simple tools for volunteers to use. So I built one.

It is actually built with my 60+ year old mother to use, so it is super simple and as it's in the cloud so everyone has the same information and on the same page. This also equates into a succession plan which clubs never think about.

Anyway I don't mean for this to be an advertorial but as it was built out of similar frustrations to what you are having I thought you may be interested. You can email me isaak@tidyclub.com or find out more through http://tidyclub.com

Also it is proudly built in Perth :)

Cheers, Isaak